This is to remind that the following statutory obligations have to be complied by our group companies/ individuals to the extent as applicable:
1. Extended last date to file Belated Income Tax Return for assesse who has not filled their return or audit for FY 2018-19 is 30.09.2020.
2. TDS for the Month of July-2020 to be deposited on or before 07-08-2020.
3. Extended due date for filing Monthly GSTR-1 for the month of June, 2020 is 05.08.2020.
4. Due date for filing GSTR-3B for taxpayers having an aggregate turnover of more than Rs 5 Cr in preceding Financial Year for the month of July, 2020 is 20.08.2020.
ESI / PF
5. 15.08.2020 is due date for payment of Provident Fund Contribution for the month of July 2020.
6. 15.08.2020 is due date for payment of ESI Contribution for the month of July 2020.
UDIN: - As per new guidelines issued by ICAI effective from 01.07.2019 every statutory auditor shall upload particulars of audit report on UDIN portal of ICAI. It cannot be generated after 15 days of the date of balance sheet. The Balance Sheet date cannot go beyond 05.09.2020.
So it is advisable to update your books of accounts for the Financial Year 2019-20 and get them audited as early as possible for timely Compliances and to avoid last minute rush.